Property Management / Sales
Mobile: 0430 136 063
Mobile: 0418 900 571
Submit Enquiry To Agent
This delightful street-front 3 bedroom 2 bathroom townhouse has low-maintenance living written all over it and finds itself conveniently located to Cannington Train and Bus Station, Westfield Carousel Shopping Centre, schools, community facilities and so much more.
The sleeping quarters are positioned upstairs where all three bedrooms are carpeted for comfort and boast built-in wardrobes, including a comfortable master suite that also features an ensuite bathroom with a shower and toilet. Downstairs, the open-plan living and dining area is overlooked by a practical, but efficient, kitchen with a Chef oven, gas cook top, range hood and a double sink.
The latter opens out to a private rear courtyard where it is quiet and peaceful. There is also a remote-controlled double garage with its own storeroom and a handy internal shopper’s entrance for good measure.
Other features include, but are not limited to:
- Split-system air-conditioning to the living area and upper-level master bedroom suite
- Easy-care laminate flooring to living areas
- Practical main upstairs bathroom with a shower & toilet
- Upper-level linen press
- Separate tiled laundry on ground floor
- Separate toilet convenient for guests
- Secure property with security screens and alarm system
- Double garage with shopper's entrance and storage
- Gas hot water system
- A/V intercom system
- Ultimate lock-up-and-leave lifestyle
Headlining a quiet complex in a “No Through Road” location, this neat and tidy two-storey villa ticks all of the boxes. Hurry and register your interest, before it’s too late!
Council Rates $1,605 p/a (approx.)
Water Rates $1,205 p/a (approx.)
Strata Fees $1,215 p/a (approx.)
To arrange your private viewing of this impressive home, please call Nikola Rogers 0430 136 063 or Brett Nazzari 0418 900 571.
|Municipality||City of Canning|
|Total Car Spaces||4|
|Parking||Secure, Double Garage|
|Open for Inspection/Viewing||Contact Agent|